What’s On the Floor?
Last week on the blog we talked about BoLd CoLoRs making a comeback in 2018, but this week we’d like to showcase what’s on the floor at Old Colony!
Nothing feels better than having your whole room styled together & fully complete from top to bottom. That’s how we feel about this space!! We’re all heart eyes for the soft blues, deep navy tones, bold pops of turquoise and greenery, and sprinkles of pinks & purples.
So, to breakdown this beauty…
- First, let’s talk about these fabulousaccent chairsfrom Pearson. This fun geometric fabric definitely catches your eye and together the chairs make a perfect pair. As they say, two is better than one!
- Cozy combined with elegance + flair:
- Fauld Town & Country Brompton Coffee Table, Side Table, and Three Drawer Console– While these stunning pieces are discontinued now, the last ones we have are still out on our floor, so come get them before they’re gone!! See more elegant pieces athttp://www.fauld.com/home.
- Fiddle Leaf Fig: You can never go wrong with a little bit of greenery! This fiddle leaf fig adds so much life and height to this space.
- Visual Comforts Studio Dauphine Gilded Iron Table Lamp & Floor Lamp:These gilded iron companions perfectly complement the coffee table & side tables.
- Juju Hats: Texture + dimension. And did we mention just SO fun!? Imported all the way from Africa!
- Jonathan Charles Interlaced Round Glass Top Side Table – Just the right side table for another lamp or accessory item. Oh, and of course your drink!
- Not only do accessories accent, but colors accent, too!! We love the soft sea glass blue-greens, turquoise, and porcelain blue colors in this lifestyle. Additionally, the pops of pink, coral, and fuchsia brighten up this lifestyle without dominating or competing with the other elements within the room.
Therefore, a splash of color and sprinkle of inspiration might be just what you need to transform your space! We can’t wait to dream with you and bring your vision to life!